- Placement of artificial flowers during Christmas, Easter, Fathers Day, Mothers Day and Memorial Day only. (Must be removed within two weeks after holiday)
- Planting or placing of REAL flowers is allowed and welcomed at all times.
- Planting of grass on your own property.
- Planting of rose bushes, trees, shrubs etc. are allowed. (Please contact cemetery office BEFORE planting due to water lines and property lines)
Items/Objects Not Allowed
The following items are not allowed at any time:
- No cedar plants or cedar trees of any kind
- No coping, curbing, borders, or edging
- No wind chimes, shepherds hooks, solar lights, glass or ceramic vases or statues, garden stones, rocks, gravel, bricks, hanging baskets, items hanging in trees, pin wheels, garden flags, flag poles, iron rods in ground, trellises, birdbaths, and any item/object that is found to be objectionable by cemetery management or interferes with the daily maintenance and operation of the cemetery
- No concrete or wooden markers allowed
Any item on the above list may be removed by the cemetery without notice.
Benches are allowed only with permission of cemetery staff.
The following applies to the placement of benches:
- One bench per property
- Property must consist of four or more consecutive spaces.
- A permit must be issued by the cemetery before a bench may be set.
- Bench must fit onto property as not to interfere with the daily operations and maintenance of cemetery.