LOT AND GRAVESITE POLICY
Placement of all items, landscaping and monuments/headstones must be approved by the General Manager.
The following are not allowed. Anything deemed objectionable by cemetery management or in interference with daily maintenance and operation of the cemetery will be removed without notice.
- Advertisements or signs of any kind
- Artificial Flowers – exceptions are for 1 week before and 1 week after Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day and Christmas. Artificial flowers must be in containers incorporated in gravestones. They may not be stuck directly in the ground.
- Bird Baths
- Candles or any item with an open flame
- Ceramic Vases or Ornaments
- Cooking Devices (grills, fryers, smokers, barbecue pits, etc.)
- Flagpoles or Flags – “Cemetery” flags are allowed, only one per grave
- Glass of any kind
- Hanging Baskets
- Items Hanging in Trees
- Lawn Ornaments
- Metal Brackets, Poles, Rods of any kind, including iron, metal or plastic
- Perpetual or Solar Lights
- Photographs, unless incorporated into the headstone
- Picture Frames
- Plastic Decorations of any kind
- Pottery Items
- Shepherd Hooks
- Tin Decorations
- Tree Lights or Ornaments
- Urns, that are not incorporated into headstones
- Wind Chimes
- Cedar Planting or Trees
- Coping, Curbing, Borders, Border Stones or Edging of any kind.
- Decorative Stones or Garden Stones
- Flowers – Except live ones in containers incorporated in gravestones – No planting on or around property
- Fencing – around a gravesite or lot
- Grass – without approval of the General Manager
- Gravel or Rock of any kind
- Hedges and Shrubs
- Rose Bushes
Anything deemed objectionable by cemetery management or in interference with daily maintenance and operation of the cemetery will be removed without notice.
Questions or requests for clarification should be referred to the General Manager in the Cemetery Office, 2124 South 5th Street, Waco, Texas 76706. (254) 754-1631.